Once a year women’s exams which includes breast check, pap smear and any additional tests as needed. Additional tests can include blood work, mammogram and bone density scans.
We offer many different types of contraception treatments at our office, which are not limited to the following:
- Birth control pills
- IUD ( Copper T IUD & Mirena IUD)
- Hormonal vaginal ring
- laparoscopic tubal sterilization
- tubal ligation at time of c-section delivery
- post-partum tubal ligation
Our office offers treatment and management of abnormal pap smears.
Treatment and management of abnormal bleeding. Management and treatment can include:
- Hormonal management
- Operative Laparoscopy (myomectomy/hysterectomy)
- Operative hysteroscopy (resection fibroids/ resection polyps/ endometrial ablation)
Treatment and management of ovarian cysts which can include hormonal management/ operative laparoscopy.
Screening for hereditary cancer family syndrome. Evaluation of breast pain and breast mass.
Hormone replacement therapy:
- We offer oral hormone replacement therapy
- trans-dermal replacement therapy
- local estrogen for vaginal atrophy
Treatment can include Hormonal management or operative laparoscopy dependent on doctor’ recommendation.
- urinary tract infections
- yeast infections
- breast pain
- and more – contact us for more information.