New vaginal rejuvenation which is fast, gentle, and effective
- Strengthens vaginal muscle control
- Increases vaginal sensitivity
- Improves labial appearance & tone
- ‘Lunch treatment’ – Treatment time of 30 minutes
- Increases vaginal moisture and lubrication
- Improves painful intercourse
- Reduces urinary leakage & urgency
- No downtime
Call for an appointment today! (757)496-5000
What is Cord Blood Storage?
During pregnancy another important decision to consider is to store your child’s cord blood stem cells; this can help treat some diseases that may happen during your child’s lifetime.
The stem cells are collected during the time of birth; blood is taken from the umbilical cord and placenta after the child’s birth.
For a step by step easy guide regarding cord blood banking basics please visit Cord Banking Basics.
Kit’s are available at the office; you may receive the kit once the doctor’s collection fee has been paid. Please store all kit’s in a cool dry place and remember to bring it with you at the time of delivery.
“Why Stem Cell” Claims
The following is a list of private cord blood storage facilities that we closely work with:
Cord Blood Registry: Helpful Links
External Content Disclaimer
Once a year women’s exams which includes breast check, pap smear and any additional tests as needed. Additional tests can include blood work, mammogram and bone density scans.
We offer many different types of contraception treatments at our office, which are not limited to the following:
- Birth control pills
- IUD ( Copper T IUD & Mirena IUD)
- Hormonal vaginal ring
- laparoscopic tubal sterilization
- tubal ligation at time of c-section delivery
- post-partum tubal ligation
Our office offers treatment and management of abnormal pap smears.
Treatment and management of abnormal bleeding. Management and treatment can include:
- Hormonal management
- Operative Laparoscopy (myomectomy/hysterectomy)
- Operative hysteroscopy (resection fibroids/ resection polyps/ endometrial ablation)
Treatment and management of ovarian cysts which can include hormonal management/ operative laparoscopy.
Screening for hereditary cancer family syndrome. Evaluation of breast pain and breast mass.
Hormone replacement therapy:
- We offer oral hormone replacement therapy
- trans-dermal replacement therapy
- local estrogen for vaginal atrophy
Treatment can include Hormonal management or operative laparoscopy dependent on doctor’ recommendation.
- urinary tract infections
- yeast infections
- breast pain
- and more – contact us for more information.
Qsymia Weight Loss Management System
Dr. Lani Warren is now offering the FDA approved Qsymia weight loss management system.
Qsymia is an FDA approve prescription medicine that may help some adults who have weight related medical problems lose weight and keep the weight off. Qsymia should be used with a reduced calorie diet and increased physical activity.
This is covered by most insurances, make an appointment with Dr. Warren and see if it is right for you.
- Ordering appropriate lab tests
- screening for genetic syndromes
- screening for chromosomal abnormalities
- gestational diabetes screening
- non stress tests
- obstetric ultrasounds
Obstetric Ultrasounds are done in our office every other Monday and every Thursday. Please make sure to drink 6 large glasses of any fluid (water, juice, sports drink) 1 hour PRIOR to your appointment. Please refrain from emptying your bladder, your bladder must be full for the ultrasound. There is a $30 fee for a DVD of your ultrasound screening if you wish to purchase one.